Tuesday, July 17, 2012

McKees Half Falls by Larry Lerew

Early morning light on the river today was fantastic. I really liked the low view of the river and seeing the sparkling stepped levels of the McKees Half Falls. Thank You Julie Riker and Ralph Hocker for showing me the "beautiful river". I think I'm falling in love with the river! Had a great time painting and lunching with Mary Beth Brath, Cathy Mabius, Julie Riker and Ralph Hocker.

 

"Sparkling Waters At McKees Half Falls"
#12-07-08
Acrylic
en Plein Air
8" x 16"

 

"McKees Half Falls On Susquehanna"
#12-07-07
Acrylic
en Plein Air
10" x 8"

To see more of my art check out my website, blog and NEW Art Gift Store:
LarryLerew.com
http://www.zazzle.com/larrylerew

3 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

Always love your lively work--these are no exceptions.

Kathy Michels said...

Great pieces so full of energy!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Two wonderful pieces - you are a painting machine! I am looking forward to the SVPAP paint out at your house this Saturday!