Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SUE MARRAZZO SHARES A COMMUNITY ART EXHIBIT

This is the last few weeks of my solo community art exhibit at The BELCO CREDIT UNION in Harrisburg, PA. I am exhibiting many of my mixed media paintings and encaustic works. All paintings are Abstract in nature. The work shown is by a flood of natural light, that is why the photo is a little lighter. If you are in the area, please check out this ART Exhibit. It has been a pleasure to share my ART with all the customers who enter this establishment! Thanks BELCO!

Title: Down Under
Medium: Mixed Media
Style: Abstract
Substrate: Canvas
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

BELCO CREDIT UNION
Harrisburg, PA
The Community Art Exhibit runs until August 31, 2014.

4 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Excellent! Hope the show went well.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks...I liked the space a lot...It's new and very contemporary. It suits me fine.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Congratulations on your exhibit, Sue!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks, Claire ( ;