Sunday, August 31, 2014

Youth ART Class By Sue Marrazzo

I will be teaching my Youth MIX-IT-UP Painting ART Class at 
the Art Center School and Galleries. The class is a mixed media class that uses different art supplies, techniques and a little experimenting to created vibrant and alive works of ART. I have taught this class for a few years, and every time it it is ALL NEW. Here are some photos of the students' works from this past year...








Thanks for looking!
Art Instructor: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS
For Class Information for all my classes go to my ART Blog,
 and look at the sidebar.
Sue's ART Blog:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So much fun!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for visiting the DPP Blog!
It is fun!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

nothing like painting with kids for a joyous experience.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

That's so true : )