Monday, September 29, 2014

"An Audacious Vision" By Sue Marrazzo


This is my newest mixed media painting. For this painting, I chose the color palette and stuck to it! I experimented with textured gel medium, heavy body acrylic paints, iridescent liquid acrylic paints, and 
other art supplies. I used flat brushes, a palette knife, 
and a feather to paint with. 
The Lesson Learned: Challenge Yourself...
It makes you work harder and grow as an ARTIST!

 Title: "An Audacious Vision"
Size: 12" x 12"
Medium: Mixed Media on Canvas
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

Close-Up

4 comments:

Marty said...

I like this work very much !

Sheila said...

I love all the texture, it becomes more of a sculpture. Very earthy, and calming Sue :)

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Please stop by the DPP Blog again soon!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks Sheila!